Amenities & Benefits
OverStone luxury ranch condos, created for you and customized by you. Prestigious ranch homes in a beautiful natural setting adjacent to Menomonee Park and the Bug Line Trail. Nestled between Sussex and Menomonee Falls, OverStone is within 5 minutes of shopping and 2 minutes from Community Memorial Hospital. Contact us to learn more about this exclusive community.
- Exterior work is taken care of by the condo association. No more exterior painting, cleaning gutters or staining your deck.
- Don’t worry about winter maintenance any more! You won’t have to snow plow, shovel your sidewalk, or salt your driveway in winter ever again! We’ve got it covered.
- Don’t worry about summer maintenance any more! You won’t have to cut your grass, rake leaves, or landscape ever again! We’ve got it covered! Eliminate all of those extra yard tools. You won’t need them anymore!
- Super busy or want more time to spend with friends and family? All the exterior maintenance is covered so you can do what you want when you want.
- Have to leave for a vacation or an extended time period down south where its warm. Don’t worry everything on the outside is taken care of. Ask about our technology package which will allow you to check in on your home no matter where you’re at.
- Condominiums typically have community events and other social aspects that you can enjoy.
- Save a significant amount of money compared to a new construction single family home. Set up an appointment today to see how much value you’ll receive in a OverStone Luxury Ranch Condo.
- Why rent when you can own… Owning a condo allows you to build equity and invest in your future.
- Invest in future trends – Baby boomers are starting to retire and condos are very attractive to this segment of the population, especially ranch condos. With very low inventory of new construction ranch condos, don’t wait, get your customized condo today!
- Make it your own! Pick your interior colors, countertops, cabinet colors & knobs, hardwood flooring/LVP & carpet, tile, plumbing & lighting fixtures, appliances and much more!
- Our country club level clubhouse is unsurpassed in quality and amenities, which are freely available to residents. Over 6,000 sq ft, this venue offers a stunning party room adorned with a professional kitchen and Miele coffee machine, a fitness center with > 20 pieces of state of the art equipment, and a game room furnished with a bar and multiple TVs, pool table, tabletop shuffleboard, dart board, and a 4500 game video arcade system. The outside covered patio area lends a 75” TV, fireplace, firepit, grilling station, all of which are warmed through infrared heaters and surrounded by an advanced audio system. The outdoor space is completed with a large heated pool.
- Future bike/walking path to 464 acre Menomonee Park with swimming, recreation center, fishing, sledding hill, scuba diving, fishing, hiking, camping and more. Menomonee Park offers direct access to Bug Line Trail (16-mile trail will take you from Menomonee Falls to North Lake, in the Town of Merton)
- Approximate 1-mile asphalt bike/walking path through entire subdivision
- 2 minutes from Community Memorial Hospital & 5 minutes from Menomonee Falls shopping
* Building materials, appliances, fixtures, equipment, views from decks & patios and site plans represented in any seller’s models, marketing/promotional brochures, materials, plans & documents are subject to change at the sole discretion of the developer and are not intended to be an exact representation of the actual product.
* Any plumbing, lighting, appliances, etc references in standard features document are part of allowances provided.
* Marketing materials including this document do not represent an actual contractual agreement, please see signed builders specification which is part of the contract.
Serving Waukesha County, Menomonee Falls, Brookfield, Lannon, Sussex & surrounding area
Provide contact info and we’ll get back to you soon!